Our international manufacturer has built the world’s first energy neutral greenhouses. The manufacturer developed a completely new concept, built on four strong pillars:
- High production
- Maximum food safety
- Minimal energy & water consumption
- Optimum yields
The first greenhouse became the world’s first commercial greenhouse to harvest more than 100kg of tomatoes per square meter on a large scale. The greenhouse represents an energy-efficient investment for cultivators, resulting in maximum production of higher quality.
Our greenhouses already cover many hectares of land: users have constructed this sustainable greenhouse.
- Approx. 5 to 15% more light by omitting fresh-air vents and, with that, insect mesh on the roof.
- Diminished pest destruction and need for pesticides by keeping out insects.
- Optimized humidity and temperature control.
- Higher CO2-levels inside the greenhouse.
- A greater air buffer zone in the greenhouse, because of a 7-meter-high structure, resulting in a better climate.
- Minimal water and nutrients usage through re-circulation.
- An energy conservation of 15 to 25% proves attainable in practice.
- Higher production volumes (15 to 20%).